Monday, April 20, 2009

Maggie's Organic's Organic Tights - 54% off!



Only $8.99! 54% off the regular price! Start shopping here!

Scoop up this sweet deal! Maggie's Organic's little girl's tights in four different styles: mint/plum/natural stripe, natural with mint/plum flower, natural and plum with an all-over textured pattern! Buy them now, and save them for the fall!

Available in infant and toddler sizes!

Infant - up to size 4 - 0-18 months
Toddler - size 5-6 - 18-24 months

The "Green" Factor:
- Made from certified organic cotton
- Minimal packaging
Maggie's Organic's Organic Tights - 54% off!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:38 PM

    I've been surfing online more than 3 hours lately, but I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It's lοvely ωοrth enough for me.
    In my view, if all webmasterѕ and blοggeгѕ
    maԁе gοod contеnt as уou ԁіԁ, the
    web might be much more usеful than eveг befοre.



    my page www.99cef.Org.tw
    Also see my web site :: phpfoxdev.indexcreativeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:47 PM

    Hello, I do think your web site may be having web browser
    compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your site in Safari,
    it looks fine but when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, wonderful blog!

    Here is my homepage: Cccam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:57 PM

    Hey there I am so glad I found your web site, I really found
    you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here
    now and would just like to say thank you for a remarkable post and
    a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have
    book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I
    have time I will be back to read a great deal more,
    Please do keep up the fantastic jo.

    my blog post :: XXX

    ReplyDelete